Monday 15 February 2016

DOUBLE TWICE.


Hi, how was your weekend? I hope & pray that it went down as expected with the usual shenanigans though am guessing from the look on your face you felt it went by too fast. No worries, in a few days time another one will be graced by yourself to indulge in your pleasures. The weekend for me was another moment to learn that everything happens for a reason. You may be wondering what am blubbering about at this juncture. 

You don't have to wait for long, I will enlighten you of the happenings that have given rise to this mental provocation. If I may ask, how many times do you look at your life with a positive attitude or a feeling of bliss? Better yet do you ever think of your life becoming as you dreamed or desire? I don't know about you but for me I see my dreams becoming a reality. 

You wonder how I know this, well I decided to change my attitude on how I approach life so as to enable me live my dreams. Yes, we live in a traumatising world & every day we see what is wrong with the system which out weighs what is good about it. But have you ever considered the fact that you are the ultimate source of your own happiness and actualisation of your desires and goals in life. 

I agree with you that at times there are circumstances that make us question our purpose of living on this earth. We question our very existence of why things are so hard or even at times quite frustrating. I am not privy to the elusive answer to that but what I do know is that how we approach life determines the final outcome of our every day living. 

I have a simple suggestion for you, you have a right to decline to implement it or just try it out to see how it works for you. This is what I had in mind, instead of seeing how cursed your life is, try counting the blessings in you life. I will give you an example in my life: I am blessed to be alive for not every one has seen this day, I am blessed to have food to eat & yet others are starving, I am blessed to have clothes to wear & yet others are naked, I am blessed to have a home, yet others are out there in the cold, I am blessed with an earning yet others are begging in the streets, I am blessed to have people who love me yet others have no one & so on. 

If we learn to appreciate the little things in our lives, our eyes would be opened to the blessings we are fortunate to have. It is all in our attitude towards life, the struggle is indeed real but so are the blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment