Monday 27 July 2015

I GOT YOU.

 
"Do you believe in God?". Am not asking whether you are a Christian, just simply asking if you believe the existance of a far more superior being than man/woman & more powerful than anything you know. Well if you don't I have nothing against you. You have a right to your belief as so do I. We are all diverse in what drives us each day that we get to see another morning. 

As for me it is the ultimate love God has for me, cause if it were not Him I would not have been alive today. I know it is hard to swallow that you are awake today not because of your might but because God wills it. Such is the miracle of life, but lets forget that for a moment & focus on what happens when we are in trouble who do we go to. Let say you are in a vehicle & the brakes snap leaving your life in the hands of fate. 

What are the words you are most likely to utter at such an instance. Is it not, "Jesus save me". Why not use your name to save yourself. I don't mean to offend nor to seem rude, am just pointing out a simple fact. But since I have touched a sensitive spot let us move on swiftly. Many times when we are facing a crisis we seek divine intervention to save us from our woes. I will speak for myself, I believe in the Almighty Father up in heaven. 

Am not saying am holier than thou am just a person who has come to appreciate God's love even though am tainted with sin, God always has my back. I know at times He may not respond in time but his timing is always perfect. I had stayed for a couple of months without work, tarmacing the busy streets of Nairobi looking for a way to earn some income. Let me tell you, it was not easy it was gut wrenching, body tiring & mind boggling. 

Each day I woke up wondering where will I get my next meal. Wondering to myself, "will this torment end anytime soon?". What I hadn't realized was that God was working behind the curtains. You have heard the phrase, "when one door closes, praise God in the corridors". I experienced God's blessing like no other that I have ever felt. Then just recently I got a call from one of the senior members of society wanting me to help look at some files for him. 

I didn't know that was going to be my interview & my way to a promising future. In all, I have come to understand that God works in mysterious ways all you have to do is believe. Am not saying that you convert to my ways but rather you find something to believe in, if you choose to follow in Christ's footsteps the better. In this life, when God has your back you need not fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment